- Rest assured that you may wear whatever you feel comfortable in.
- Our visitors are openly and warmly welcomed but do not have to announce themselves.
- We provide child care during the preaching of the sermon at the 11am service. For 25 minutes children ages 3+ are invited to learn the lesson of the day in our Sunday School Room. We use an age appropriate curriculum along with an excellent children’s resource called the Jesus Storybook Bible.
- To learn more about our services please read below:
While the same texts, readings, prayers, and types of hymns are used at all of our services, the style of music varies depending on which musicians play at that particular service. Of course we encourage you to attend and hear God’s word at any of our services!
- Worship at 8:30am: A small group worship service. The service is best described as both reverent and intimate. Communion is celebrated every Sunday.
- Bible Study at 10am: A small group Bible study led by a member takes place in between services.
- Worship at 11am: A larger more traditional worship service with two different styles of music depending on the particular Sunday of the month. Communion is celebrated every Sunday.
- 1st and 2nd Sundays of the month The worship is best described as reverent and traditional. Music is led on the piano or organ. Readings are read responsively. Prayers are chanted.
- 3rd and 4th Sundays of the month The worship is best described as lively and expressive. Music is led by an ensemble of musicians blending together their African, Hispanic, European, and American musical heritage in the “Gospel” tradition on keyboard, strings, brass, and percussion.